Thursday 26 January 2012

SKY MEDIA- TEXTUAL ANALYSIS


This lesson we investigated television audiences for channels such as "Sky Media". In doing this my group and I should be able to gage and identify our type of Viewer and our target market. Sky, a brand with many channels such as sky sports, sky movies, sky boxoffice, etc. My film is a psychological thriller and som my group and I was interested in what sought of audience would watch Sky's thriller channels such as Sky's,  "Crime and Thriller" channel.

Sky has described this channel and its film features as "gritty noirs and gangster sagas, this channel is all about edge-of- the-seat plot twists and gripping tales of the underworld. Full of mystery, murder and tension, it's always worth investigating."


Information we found interesting and useful in how they identified their viewer audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment